Sailfish Rental Agreement
Please print this entire document, sign and date, and send with your rental balance of: $2850.00 (less deposit 500) = $2350 and the $250.00 damage deposit (Total $2600), the month BEFORE your rental week.
Rentor of the Sailfish commits to follow the guidelines in this rental contract:
Tenant agrees to leave the Sailfish by the checkout time (Saturday 11:00 am) or be subject to an additional fee ($100). (Cleaner Requirement; It takes several hours to clean the house.)
• Tenant agrees to put the rolling trash bins at the street on Saturday, and put the trash bins and the recycle bin out at the street on Tues afternoon.
• Tenant agrees to remove and discard open food from the refridgerators (insurance requirement)
. Tenant agrees there will be no smoking inside the Sailfish house.
• Tenant agrees to bring back inside any furniture which was taken outside and put it where it belongs.
• Tenant agrees to make beds and load dishwasher before
• Tenant agrees that all furniture moved in the house, will be put back where it belongs before you leave
• Tenant agrees to put games, books, gear, or other items used back where they belong before you leave
• Tenant agrees that recyclables will be put in the rolling recycle bin outside before you leave.
• Tenant agrees to check to be sure the windows are closed and the doors are locked when you leave
• Tenant agrees to put thermostats back on 78 degrees before you leave
• Tenant agrees to Email or call with any items needing maintenance to property manager.
• Failure to follow these guidelines may cause you to lose your damage deposit, and/or be banned from renting the house at any time in the future.
Page 1 of 3; Sailfish Rental Agreement
NOTE: Hardship Cancellation must be made in writing by 30 days prior to rental date in order to have deposit refunded.
RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to enter premises and property for vacation rental or any other purpose, the undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such areas and his/her continued presence constitutes an acknowledgment that he/she has inspected house, deck and entire property and he/she finds and accepts such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she and all guests will immediately leave the area and advise appropriate persons.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Clyde Thomas Rollins Jr, Elizabeth Rollins Gillespie, Martha Scott Rollins, Virginia Gettys Rollins personally and as company or corporate representatives, their members, managers, operators, officials, officers, directors, employees, owners and lessees of the premises, all for the purposes herein referred to as “releasees”, from all liability to the undersigned, guests, representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demand thereof on account of INJURY to the person(s) or property or resulting in DEATH of the undersigned or guests, whether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon the area.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the area and whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
THE UNDERSIGNED herby accepts full responsibility for each child who arrives on the property. All children under the age of 17 must be supervised at all times.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon area.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby certifies that he/she and guests (they) have adequate insurance to cover any injury, illness or damage that may be caused or suffered while in or upon area, or else agrees to bear the costs of such damage or injury
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement or the interpretation of this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration in accordance to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, except to the extent modified below. The place of arbitration shall be
THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ, UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT and GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
This agreement will be construed broadly to prevent claims and law suits to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. Any provisions found to be void or unenforceable shall be modified or deleted to the minimum extent necessary to make them enforceable, and shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
Name of Responsible party ______________________________
Page 2 of 3; Sailfish Rental Agreement
Signature (must be full signature in cursive) of contract commitment:
phone numbers: Home: _________________
Page 3 of 3; Sailfish Rental Agreement